Enggenious has designed and delivered trainings on Industry 4.0 to manufacturing professionals. This is training program outline with a unique blended delivery method.
Managers, engineers in manufacturing companies who would need to demystify Industry 4.0 i.e. 4th industrial revolution and bring that to reality in their organizations.
This program will also be useful for OD and L&D leaders in manufacturing companies to get a visualization of training and development initiatives required to prepare ground for Industry 4.0 implementation.
After attending this program, participant should be able to –
- Visualize all organizational aspects for Industry 4.0 implementation
- Visualize their own role in planning and execution of Industry 4.0
- Identify challenges and opportunities of Industry 4.0
- Strategize about how to create environment in the organization that supports Industry 4.0 initiatives
- Recognize ways to influence the organization for Industry 4.0 implementation
- Participate and lead implementation of Industry 4.0 initiatives
- Articulate how Industry 4.0 differentiates from earlier industrial revolutions, especially Industry 3.0
- Elaborate hierarchical structure of automation and control systems
- Explain Industry 4.0 concepts and its architectures
- Analyze implemented automation in manufacturing systems
- Describe the concept of connected factory as a core element of Industry 4.0
- List potential challenges and opportunities of I 4.0
- Identify the preparation needs of Industry 4.0
- Develop and build I 4.0 application
Blended training program design
- Program will be conducted in 3 phases – eLearning, classroom training and online assessment.
- Batch size will be 20.
- eLearning module and online assessment will be hosted on Enggenious LMS.
- Learners will get access to eLearning module 7 days before the classroom program. Learners can go through the module during those 7 days any number of times.
- Post-course test will be conducted online. Learners should appear for the test within a span of 2 days after the classroom sessions.
- Essence of Industry 4.0 and earlier industrial revolutions
- Industry 4.0 impact
- The concept of a smart factory
- Introduction to key Industry 4.0 technologies
- Major design principles
- Knowledge checks & small assessment quiz
Online assessment highlights
- 25 questions
- Randomly generated through a question bank
- Immediate score display but review after all participants complete the test
Classroom program highlights
- Quick recap of eLearning module through interactive session
- Industry 4.0 architectures & technology stack
- Physical Environment and Cyber-Physical Systems
- Cloud Computing
- Big data analytics & business analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Principles of “I 4.0 based Factory”
- Deliverables of smart manufacturing model for a typical manufacturing set up
- Stakeholders of Industry 4.0 and their expectations (management, CXOs, operations, maintenance, quality and planning)
- Challenges of implementing end to end Industry 4.0 Solutions
- Industrial connectivity
- Overview of Security Aspects of Industry 4.0
- Steps in the digitization of the manufacturing sector (Adoption Roadmap)
- Business case studies
- Demonstration of Industry 4.0 platform
- Business case studies and implementation of Industry 4.0 solutions
- Planning and Project Engineering
- Tutorial on Industry 4.0 platform
- Questions and answer session
- Feedback and closing