Course title: Introduction to Six Sigma
Concepts with practical context
- Foundational levels
- Works well as a refresher course for practitioners
- Available for subscription and package buying
- Engineering, technical trainees – GETs, GTs
- 0-3 years experienced engineers and technicians
- Management trainees
- May also include, a certain non-tech professionals who need to understand or refresh basics of technical aspects
- Gives learner required awareness and knowledge in practical context.
- Encourages learner to take up further learning in this subject.
- To works as perfect base for advanced training.
- Helps L&D as a pre-qualification or qualification criteria for designing further learning plan for the learner.
After completing the course, learner will be able to -
- Elaborate Six Sigma as a strategic program for improving process quality
- Explain statistical connotation of Six Sigma
- Explain Six Sigma methodologies - DMADV, DFSS, and DMAIC
- Practice use of tools such as Pareto diagram and Fish-bone diagram in Six Sigma projects
- List roles of Champions and Black/Green belts
- Contribute to Six Sigma projects
eLearning course features
- SCORM 1.2 compliant version; accessible via web browser
- Contents are illustrated by means of diagrams, charts, animations, pictures, drawings and other graphic media
- Intuitive navigation, user friendly menu, help menu
- Interactive text and voice to engage the learner
- Interactive knowledge checks & assessment questions
- This eLearning course is created by subject matter experts (SMEs) having global field experience in the subject.
- These SMEs are also experienced in delivering classroom (ILT) trainings on the subject and also other subjects at engineering institutes and premium global companies.
- SMEs who have created this course are available for training, mentoring and consultancy at site / via web.