Course title: Introduction to sensors
Need, types, calibration of sensors and their role in process control & industrial automation
- Foundational level
- Works well as a refresher course for practitioners
- Available for subscription and package buying
- Engineering, technical trainees – GETs, GTs
- 0-3 years experienced engineers and technicians
- Management trainees
- May also include, a certain non-tech professionals who need to understand or refresh basics of technical aspects
- Get a perfect foundational grip on sensors used in in manufacturing industry.
- The course explains need, types, calibration of sensors and their role in process control, industrial automation and modern trend of Industry 4.0. It gives learner required awareness and knowledge in practical context.
- Encourages learner to take up further learning in this subject.
- Helps L&D as a pre-qualification or qualification criteria for designing further learning plan for the learner.
After completing the course, learner will be able to –
- Define sensor and transducer
- Explain the role of sensors in process control
- Classify and list various types of sensors
- Describe characteristics of sensors
- State need of calibration of sensors and describe calibration of sensors
- Explain role of sensors in industry 4.0 and digital manufacturing
eLearning course features
- SCORM 1.2 compliant version; accessible via web browser
- Contents are illustrated by means of diagrams, charts, animations, pictures, drawings and other graphic media
- Intuitive navigation, user friendly menu, help menu
- Interactive text and voice to engage the learner
- Interactive knowledge checks & assessment questions
- This eLearning course is created by subject matter experts (SMEs) having global field experience in the subject.
- These SMEs are also experienced in delivering classroom (ILT) trainings on the subject and also other subjects at engineering institutes and premium global companies.
- SMEs who have created this course are available for training, mentoring and consultancy at site / via web.