Course title: Introduction to total productive maintenance (TPM)
TPM context, OEE, 5S & 8 pillars
- Foundational levels
- Works well as a refresher course for practitioners
- Available for subscription and package buying
- Engineering, technical trainees – GETs, GTs
- 0-3 years experienced engineers and technicians
- Management trainees
- May also include, a certain non-tech professionals who need to understand or refresh basics of technical aspects
- Get a perfect essence Total Productive maintenance (TPM) beyond books and theories.
- Gives learner required awareness and knowledge in practical context.
- Encourages learner to take up further learning in this subject.
- To works as perfect base for advanced training.
- Helps L&D as a pre-qualification or qualification criteria for designing further learning plan for the learner.
After completing the course, learner will be able to -
- Describe TPM in the context of business goals.
- Explain importance of maintenance function in overall quality management.
- Calculate OEE and relate with range of OEE %
- Describe typical TPM implementation roadmap.
- Briefly describe 5S and 8 pillars of TPM.
- Find out areas of attention on floor in TPM context.
- Participate in quality maintenance initiatives, cost-cutting, and improvement.
eLearning course features
- SCORM 1.2 compliant version; accessible via web browser
- Contents are illustrated by means of diagrams, charts, animations, pictures, drawings and other graphic media
- Intuitive navigation, user friendly menu, help menu
- Interactive text and voice to engage the learner
- Interactive knowledge checks & assessment questions
- This eLearning course is created by subject matter experts (SMEs) having global field experience in the subject.
- These SMEs are also experienced in delivering classroom (ILT) trainings on the subject and also other subjects at engineering institutes and premium global companies.
- SMEs who have created this course are available for training, mentoring and consultancy at site / via web.