Course title: Maintenance of equipment
Maintenance strategies & management practices
- Foundational level
- Works well as a refresher course for practitioners
- Available for subscription and package buying
- Engineering, technical trainees – GETs, GTs
- 0-3 years experienced engineers and technicians
- Management trainees
- Maintenance professionals
- May also include, a certain non-tech professionals who need to understand or refresh basics of technical aspects
- Understanding of maintenance as function in manufacturing.
- Gets a perfect foundational grip on 9 maintenance strategies and 4 different management practices related to maintenance function.
- Encourages learner to take up further learning in this subject.
- To works as a base for advanced training.
- Helps L&D as a pre-qualification or qualification criteria for designing further learning plan for the learner.
After completing the course, learner will be able to –
- Explain context and importance of Maintenance of equipment
- List strategies of maintenance applied to equipment in industry
- Select appropriate strategy of maintenance as per need of a plant
- List results of equipment maintenance
- Compare all strategies of maintenance
eLearning course features
- SCORM 1.2 compliant version; accessible via web browser
- Contents are illustrated by means of diagrams, charts, animations, pictures, drawings and other graphic media
- Intuitive navigation, user friendly menu, help menu
- Interactive text and voice to engage the learner
- Interactive knowledge checks & assessment questions
- This eLearning course is created by subject matter experts (SMEs) having global field experience in the subject.
- These SMEs are also experienced in delivering classroom (ILT) trainings on the subject and also other subjects at engineering institutes and premium global companies.
- SMEs who have created this course are available for training, mentoring and consultancy at site / via web.