Course title: Start your AI & ML journey here
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for beginners
- Foundational levels
- Works well as a refresher course for practitioners
- Available for subscription and package buying
- Engineering, technical trainees – GETs, GTs
- 0-3 years experienced engineers and technicians
- Management trainees
- Technicians, engineers & managers for whom the subject is new
- OD, L&D professionals
- Relate with the essence of AI-ML and its industrial applications.
- Gives awareness and knowledge in practical context.
- Works as perfect base for advanced training.
- Useful for OD and L&D leaders in manufacturing to get a visualization of training & development initiatives required to prepare ground for digitalization in manufacturing, Industry 4.0
After completing the course, learner will be able to -
- Classify Human vs Artificial Intelligence
- Describe what is Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Explain types of Machine Learning algorithms
- Describe steps, building blocks for Machine Learning
- Explain workflow for Machine Learning
- Discuss applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
eLearning course features
- SCORM 1.2 compliant version; accessible via web browser
- Contents are illustrated by means of diagrams, charts, animations, pictures, drawings and other graphic media
- Intuitive navigation, user friendly menu, help menu
- Interactive text and voice to engage the learner
- Interactive knowledge checks & assessment questions
- This eLearning course is created by subject matter experts (SMEs) having global field experience in the subject.
- These SMEs are also experienced in delivering classroom (ILT) trainings on the subject and also other subjects at engineering institutes and premium global companies.
- SMEs who have created this course are available for training, mentoring and consultancy at site / via web.