Course title: Demystifying Industry 4.0
- Foundational level
- Works well as a refresher course for practitioners
- Available for subscription and package buying
- Managers, senior engineers in manufacturing who need to understand Industry 4.0 & bring it to reality in their organizations.
- Also useful for OD and L&D leaders in manufacturing to get a visualization of training & development initiatives required to prepare ground for Industry 4.0 implementation.
Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to –
- Describe what is Industry 4.0
- Explain transformation from Industry 1.0 to Industry 4.0
- Describe applications & benefits of Industry 4.0
- Compare of Industry 3.0 and Industry 4.0
- Elaborate Industry 4.0 architecture
- Discuss Industry 4.0 use cases & real life application
eLearning course features
- SCORM 1.2 compliant version; accessible via web browser
- Contents are illustrated by means of diagrams, charts, animations, pictures, drawings and other graphic media
- Intuitive navigation, user friendly menu, help menu
- Interactive text and voice to engage the learner
- Interactive knowledge checks & assessment questions
- This eLearning course is created by subject matter experts (SMEs) having global field experience in the subject.
- These SMEs are also experienced in delivering classroom (ILT) trainings on the subject and also other subjects at engineering institutes and premium global companies.
- SMEs who have created this course are available for training, mentoring and consultancy at site / via web.