Course title: Cable selection and sizing
- Foundational & practitioner level
- Works well as a refresher course for experienced practitioners
- Available for subscription and package buying
- Electrical, mechanical, instrumentation and chemical/process engineers, electronics & telecommunication engineers, project engineers, maintenance engineers and supervisors interested to acquire the knowledge in the field of cables, cable selection and sizing.
- Graduate engineering trainees and other technical trainees
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe procedure for power cable selection & sizing
- Understand cable de-rating factors
- Solve power cable sizing examples
- Define specifications for procuring from cable manufacturers
eLearning course features
- SCORM 1.2 compliant version; accessible via web browser
- Contents are illustrated by means of diagrams, charts, animations, pictures, drawings and other graphic media
- Intuitive navigation, user friendly menu, help menu
- Interactive text and voice to engage the learner
- Interactive knowledge checks & assessment questions
- This eLearning course is created by subject matter experts (SMEs) having global field experience in the subject.
- These SMEs are also experienced in delivering classroom (ILT) trainings on the subject and also other subjects at engineering institutes and premium global companies.
- SMEs who have created this course are available for training, mentoring and consultancy at site / via web.