Course title: Basics of fire safety, fire detection
- Foundational level
- Works well as a refresher course for practitioners
- Available for subscription and package buying
- HSE professionals
- Graduate engineering trainees, other trainees
- Professionals working in the environment where fire safety is crucial
Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Define what is fire; explain fire triangle
- Define stages of fire
- Explain principle of operation of different types of fire detectors
- Select fire detectors for different applications
- Elaborate functions of fire alarm control panel
- Explain conventional, addressable and hybrid fire alarm systems
- List international standards and codes in fire detection
eLearning course features
- SCORM 1.2 compliant version; accessible via web browser
- Contents are illustrated by means of diagrams, charts, animations, pictures, drawings and other graphic media
- Intuitive navigation, user friendly menu, help menu
- Interactive text and voice to engage the learner
- Interactive knowledge checks & assessment questions
- This eLearning course is created by subject matter experts (SMEs) having global field experience in the subject.
- These SMEs are also experienced in delivering classroom (ILT) trainings on the subject and also other subjects at engineering institutes and premium global companies.
- SMEs who have created this course are available for training, mentoring and consultancy at site / via web.