Course title: Power cables selection & sizing; control, signal cables, accessories, laying
- Foundational level
- Works well as a refresher course for practitioners
- Available for subscription and package buying
- Electrical, mechanical, instrumentation and chemical/process engineers, electronics & telecommunication engineers, project engineers, maintenance engineers and supervisors interested to acquire the knowledge in the field of cables, cable selection and sizing.
- Graduate engineering trainees and other technical trainees
Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to –
- List out types of cables
- Explain construction of cables
- Describe conductors and insulation materials and their properties
- Elaborate cable manufacturing process
- Perform cables sizing & selection
- Specify all types of cables and accessories
eLearning course features
- SCORM 1.2 compliant version; accessible via web browser
- Contents are illustrated by means of diagrams, charts, animations, pictures, drawings and other graphic media
- Intuitive navigation, user friendly menu, help menu
- Interactive text and voice to engage the learner
- Interactive knowledge checks & assessment questions
- This eLearning course is created by subject matter experts (SMEs) having global field experience in the subject.
- These SMEs are also experienced in delivering classroom (ILT) trainings on the subject and also other subjects at engineering institutes and premium global companies.
- SMEs who have created this course are available for training, mentoring and consultancy at site / via web.